There are many credit cards that offer reward points for purchases. The best card for earning rewards points will depend on an individual’s spending habits and preferences. These cards typically offer points or cash back on everyday purchases, and may also offer bonus points for spending in certain categories, such as travel or dining. Additionally, many rewards credit cards come with sign-up bonuses, allowing cardholders to earn a large number of points or cash back right off the bat. To find the best rewards credit card for you, it may be helpful to compare the rewards structures and perks of multiple cards to see which one aligns best with your spending habits and goals.
- SBI SimplyCLICK credit card:
The SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is a rewards credit card offered by the State Bank of India (SBI). The card offers rewards points for online purchases made using the card, such as shopping on e-commerce websites, booking flights and hotels, and more.
- For every 100 rupees spent offline, one reward point is earned.
- 10X Reward Points on purchases made through partner merchants’ websites, which include well-known ones like Amazon, BookMyShow, Apollo24x7, etc.
- All other digital purchases made with your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card earn 5X Reward Points.
- Standard Chartered Manhattan platinum credit card:
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum credit card is a credit card offered by Standard Chartered Bank. You can accrue points for all types of transactions and get cashback on transactions made at department stores.
- Get three times as many reward points when making purchases for dining, petrol, and hotel reservations.
- When purchasing groceries at supermarkets, consumers could get close to 5% cashback.
- American Express SmartEarn Credit Card:
The American Express SmartEarnTM Credit Card is ideal for internet shopping. It is an entrance credit card that offers extra benefits like extra cashback, charge waivers, gift cards, and others while allowing you to accrue reward points for each transaction.
- For each Rs. 50 spend on Uber, Amazon, or Flipkart, you’ll earn 10X Membership Rewards Points.
- Spend Rs. 50 on select merchants to get 5X Membership Rewards Points.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card:
The HDFC Millennium Credit Card is perfect for individuals who regularly buy digitally and desire to get a lot of returns on all of their purchases. Another of the top credit cards in India for rewards offers up to 5% cash back on internet purchases and 1% cash back for all other purchases.
- 5% cash back at a few chosen partner internet sites.
- If you pay your membership fee, you’ll receive 1,000 Cash Points.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card:
The Citibank Rewards Credit Card is intended for people who purchase frequently. Consumers can accrue extra reward points and use those to purchase things from the Citibank rewards collection and gift cards.
- Each Rs. 125 spent earns you one reward point.
- Each Rs. 125 spent on clothing and retail stores earns 10X credits.
- On monthly spending of Rs. 30,000 or more, you’ll earn 300 extra points.
- Reward points have no time limit.
The best credit card for earning rewards points is a card that matches your spending habits and offers points or cash back on purchases you frequently make. It’s important to compare the rewards structures, perks, and fees of multiple cards before making a decision. Some credit cards may offer generous rewards on specific categories such as travel, dining, or grocery, it’s also important to check if the card has any annual fees and interest rates before making the decision. The best card for you would be one that offers a good balance between rewards, perks, and fees, and aligns with your spending habits.